Problemas no Photoshop com a ferramenta laço ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou tendo prolblemas no Photoshop com a ferramenta laço, começo usando e de repente do nada ele trava e não consigo usar mais, reinstalei usando versões antigas e não deu certo,  atualizei drivers do tablet e nada, não sei se isto é um problema do hardware. Está instalado sob Windows 10(64 bits). Alguém tem uma resposta para esta questão por favor ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Hello, I removed your personal info, please clean the previous emails, or better, use the forum ( https://forums.adobe.com/message/10325765#10325765 )

There is another update that fixed some windows ink problems: try it:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/unexpected-panning-or-scrolling-in-some-apps-with/e8db3f51-91db-4a99-ba24-572d59686250?tm=1523650087221

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you checked Windows event viewer for Photoshop.exe crash reports

You could try resetting the Lasso Tool

resetlasso.jpg

If that doesn't help try resetting Photoshop preferences

Reset Pref.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agradeço pela ajuda, mas não deu certo.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maluhy,

Sorry for the crashes with the lasso tool. Is it the Magnetic Lasso?

Which version of Photoshop are you using?

Are you using the Precision Cursor by chance? Try changing to a regular cursor by pressing the CapsLock key and see if that helps reduce the crashes.

If using a previous version of Photoshop, you might check of there are any Photoshop updates available.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Pete

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pete Green,

I was able to work out in part, but I discovered that a Windows 10 (64 bit) update - Windows Ink, which I had done before, came into conflict with the lasso tool, if Windows ink is active, the lasso tool does not work if it is not active , the lasso tool works normally, I use the Wacom tablet which also affected because the pen pressure does not work. But I can use Photoshop, which is more important. Thanks for the contact.

Personal info removed

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I removed your personal info, please clean the previous emails, or better, use the forum ( https://forums.adobe.com/message/10325765#10325765 )

There is another update that fixed some windows ink problems: try it:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/unexpected-panning-or-scrollin...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolvi esse problema no aplicativo da mesa digital (x-pen, no meu caso). Lá tinha a opção de desativar o windows ink. O problema está nesse windows ink.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines