Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems I have with PShop 22 not yet addessed

Engaged ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know updates can produce a plethora of glitch posts, but there are two of my earlier posts that have not been answered.  Yes, I did look for a solution, including hovering to see if there was an instruction.  In the mean time, I've discovered a couple other problems.

1.)  The photo downloader won't open Bridge, even though "Open Bridge" is checked.

2.)  ACR won't open an image in Pshop unless I select "open in Photoshop" after right clicking on a DNG.  Even then I sometimes have to open the image twice.

3.)  When using the spot removal tool, I get a black circle instead of a removed spot.

4.)  I have to first click on the image in Pshop to get access to any adjustment in the topmost task bar.

5.)  Pshop no longer has the option to "open recent."

6.)  When drawing a rectanglular selection with the rectangle, the selection line does not show.

I've also noticed Curves show no image density unless "Auto" is checked.  New default?

I absolutely love the new mask in ACR.  Thanks for that addition!

My system is a Dell XPS 8700 with an i7 processor and 32gb of RAM.  The OS is Windows 10 pro, latest update.

Thanks for your time,

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does your machine meet Photoshop 2022 requirements?  Does Photoshop detect and support yor machine GPU?  Please your  Photoshop's 2022 system info.    Photoshop menu Help>System Info  copy and paste the info here.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines