Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems in the 360 Panoramic mode

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

the following problem occured to me very often now. I´m currently working on a virtual Tour wich consists of 360-panoramas that I´ve shot with my Canon EOS RP. As you yan imagine, these pictures are pretty big in size. Like with every picture I shoot I want to do clean it up in Photoshop, which only makes sense when in 3D-spherical-mode. I´ve read that this area can only be entered with pictures with 8 bits, which is why I reduce the pictures to 8 bit before I go there. In the screenshots you can see what happens when I try to look around in the Image in the 3D-spherical-mode. As you can see this makes working on my images impossible..

Thanks für your Help!

Best regards

KlemensBildschirmfoto 2021-07-21 um 15.47.54.pngBildschirmfoto 2021-07-21 um 15.49.05.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a (not ideal) Solution! If you´ve got the same problem you can go back to photoshop version 22.3.1. Its not working perfect there either, but it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! 

I had the same problem and found a solution from this page. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/3d-spherical-panorama-camera-not-fuct...

-Henri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines