Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems opening photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PXL_20221110_054158474.jpg

Hello, download photoshop a few days ago on my Thinkpad x13s, at first it worked without problems, but after updating my windows 11, I stop working photoshop. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try unistalling it and wipe away the preferences, then restart your computer then reinstall Photoshop and post here if it's still a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. I have also tried different photoshop and neither.
Could it be that restarting the computer from the factory? delete that problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then use the manual method to remove the preferences from their folder, as explained in the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, You can first try to restore your preferences to the default using this manual method:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually it lets you keep a copy on the desktop that you can use to revert the process. (but if you did not change anything to the prefs, just hold CTRL+ALT+SHIFT as you start Ps.

Make sure as well that you restart windows after a OS install, sometimes it fixes things.

If this does not work, an uninstall / reinstall via the Creative Cloud app might be warranted.

If the reinstall does not work, I would erase everything Adobe using the CC cleaner tool : https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html then reinstall the creative cloud app and other apps, but it is the brute force method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but it does not let me enter photoshop to change the settings, I also tried with the keyboard and it does not work for me to restart photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines