• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

procesador grafico

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! estoy teniendo problemas con la ultima version de PS y el procesador grafico, me tira un cartel al inicio como que no está actualizado los controladores, y síi lo están. y luego no me deja habilitarlo. Tampoco me funcionana la herramiento tapón de clonar, cuando quiero utilizarla se me cuelga y tengo q cerrar todo. No puedo utilizarlaaa!!!! Y en mi tableta grafica no me permite relizar algunas funciones tampoco! por favor, necesito ayuda!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Photoshop. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Could you please share the system info of Photoshop from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > upload to Creative Cloud files (https://assets.adobe.com/files) and share with us? Has this started to happen very recently since the update to Photoshop v23.4.1? 

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Before proceeding further, please save your work & close Photoshop.

On Windows, the GPU info & Logs location is %APPDATA%\Adobe\CameraRaw. A shortcut to get to this folder on Windows is:

• Press the Windows key.
  • Enter 'Run'
  • Enter %APPDATA%\Adobe\CameraRaw
  • Rename the GPU & Logs folder in this directory by adding .old at the end. (GPU.old & Logs.old)
  • Restart Photoshop, and it should capture the updated driver & hardware capabilities.

Let us know if this works.

Thanks!

Sameer K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. Intenté lo que me decís, pero no se solucionó. 

no sé que hacer!!

Necesito una solución.

que hago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines