• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program Error Blending Effects Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting "Could not complete your request because of a program error" when I try to apply or edit blending effects & styles. I can apply saved ones, but can not edit them or create new ones. I was getting the error the other day on the previous version so I updated to v24.0 this morning & restarted computer but am still getting this error. I'm running on a late 2015 iMac on macOS Monterey 12.5.1.

I ran a user diagnostic, that info is in the attached pic. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

How much free space do you have on your hard drive? And how much RAM is on your machine?

Please go to Edit > Preferences > Performance section and uncheck the option "Use Graphics Processor." Restart your Adobe Photoshop and see whether it helps. If the issue persists, check out the other solutions.

You may try to reset Photoshop preferences back to defaults and check if that helps.

Here's the article for the steps: https://adobe.ly/3ceal5t 

Also, back up the existing Photoshop preferences if you have any custom brushes, actions, and workspace: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines