• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program Error on save! Fix-it does not solve this! HELP URGENTLY NEEDED

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I can not upgrade to PS v23 because a large chunk of my commercial font library and client pieces use type 1 fonts. I've upgraded to Big Sur 11.6, Graphics card: Radeon R9 M290x 2GB.

Currently have PS 22.5.3 installed which is stable but gives me The Program Error on save. The last build that worked properly for me was Photoshop 2020, which is no longer availble for re-install.
I'm unable to work with this config. I have tried every build that is available for install and they all either crash upon open or give me Program Errors on save. I'm kind of at the end of my rope here. This computer is old admittedly, but was stably running up until I accidentally updated all CC in the CC app. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi use adobe clean remove tool to remove new version and for old software use creative cloud app there you other version you can get 2020...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines