• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 2022 all versions a problem

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded and tried to use PS 2022 versions for several months now and every single time I do it the software has so many bugs and problems that I have to revert back to 2021 (which continues to work perfectly).  My question is, does Adobe have any dedicated support professionals who can get on the phone with me so I can walk them through the problems or am I condemned to using this 'community' to get any help?  Also, how do I even find out if someone responded to this post when it will be buried down underneath several other posts in just a few days?

Wayne L Fuller
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wayne,

We're sorry about the experience. Would you mind sharing the details here? We're here to help.

But it looks like one-on-one support will be able to help you best. Please head here (https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html) and select the chat button in the lower-right corner of the page. 

If still, you don't get any satisfactory results, try reaching us on-call: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Let us know if this works.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@WFuller wrote:

Also, how do I even find out if someone responded to this post when it will be buried down underneath several other posts in just a few days?

Hi Wayne,

There are two buttons in the upper right of the forum that can help:

43D9B0BF-BF46-4105-85B6-042445B62761.jpeg

• The Bell is your notification feed
  • Click your avatar, then "My Profile" to see "Topics I've participated in" which is probably all you need, but you can also click the dropdown and choose "My Latest Contributions"

You should be able to find your post quickly. Some people turn on email notifications, but I keep them off.

"am I condemned to using this 'community' to get any help?"

Also, you might start a new thread with the problem you are having here in this forum. It's really better than you think! Amazing Adobe Employees and Volunteers can answer most of the questions. We can't take over your computer though. For that you need customer support.

EDIT: I see that you have posted before and several have been answered by the Senior Product Manager Jeffrey Tranberry who keeps giving you this answer: 
Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines