• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 2023 & LR Classic V12.01 crash on launch

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On updating to the latest vers of PS & LR Classic they both crash on launch. 

I am running an iMac 15,1 with Big Sur 11.7 with an AMD Radeon R9 N295X 4 Gb graphics card.

I have followed the suggested remedies from the Adobe support but to no avail as the apps just crash on launch and have submitted the crash reports.

PS 2022 & LR Classic v11.5 run without any issues

Any suggestions would be most welcome

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had the same problem, as a new subscriber to Adobe,  with Lightroom Classic which obstinately crashed on launching it on my Mac Book Pro M1 OS Monterey. The only remedy that was found by an Apple assistant was to create a new user which then revealed compatible with Lightroom Classic. Although it did work it's a mess to have two user names/accounts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep this in mind as an option but as the existing vers work I suspect that I may be a different issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines