Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

PS 21.2 Loupe tool greyed in Camera RAW Geometry Tab

Contributor ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Loupe tool greyed out in the Camera RAW Geometry tab. No idea why. Can't select the check box.
Anyone know why?

My suspicion is that they handed it off to some new graphics tool and my MacPro 2010 can't handle it. Woked fine before the update. 

temp.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this issue too... along with Camera Raw freezing altogether. Ended up switching back to PS 2020 until these problems are fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, to check if that is the case, click on the gear icon, then go to the performance tab, and take a screenshot of what you see...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines