• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 23.5.0 is glitchy everytime I move the cursor? any fixes?

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 23.5.0 is glitchy everytime I move the cursor? any fixes? Im running MacOS Montery 12.5.1

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for highlighting this. What type of file are you working on? What exactly happens when you move the cursor? Did it start happening after the update? It would be great if we could see what you’re seeing. Please post a screen recording of what’s happening, and we will help sort it out. Here are instructions for making a screen recording - https://bit.ly/3Fkf5Vd.

You can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences.

Please back up your settings prior to resetting the preferences.

You can check https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#BackupPhotoshoppreferences.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks! 

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ranjisha, here's the video. I'm working on a photoshop file. It happened after the update yesterday, I think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before you reset your preferences, you can try checking "Disable Native Canvas" in the PS Preferences/Technology Previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ranjisha, haven't heard back from you? please let me know your thoughts to help fix this problem.

Thanks,

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Bill, for the video; sorry for the delay in reply. Have you tried resetting your preferences as suggested above? Go to Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, uncheck Use Graphics Processor, and restart Photoshop.

Let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines