• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ps 23.5 Printing problem - massive Color Gamut loss

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I print in a fully, end-to-end color managed environment printing on Epson SC800 printer.

Updated to latest Ps version. I am finding massive loss of color gamut when soft proffing and actual printing. Print made beautifully 10 years ago and 2 month ago now are coming out MUD. I can see the massive loss of gamut in the Print dialogue.

What changed in the print engine?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a bug report and post it to the Problems Forum here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to reinstall the printer driver. I've heard of this from time to time (although mostly on Mac), and that usually seems to be the solution.

I don't know of anything that has changed in PS printing.

I'm obviously assuming you have the same settings and are using the correct profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Printer heads blocked?

Try this testimage, it should look natural

you need to be sure you have a good ICC profile for ink and paper,

I recommend using Photoshop Manages Color and do set the media type correctly in the printer settings options 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines