Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

PS 23 not available?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I've been eagerly awaiting Photoshop 23 on Windows 10, but Creative Cloud does not show that it's available as an update. I have downloaded and run PS 23 as a beta app, and that seems to work, but I'm not being offered the release version.

I checked my system requirements and as far as I can tell, my machine meets those requirements. How can I tell what's going?

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz

Card name: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics Family
Display Memory: 8217 MB
Dedicated Memory: 128 MB
Shared Memory: 8089 MB

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021
Hey all, here's an update on my problem for those who may be having the same issue: Turns out my system IS compatible with PS 23. The reason Creative Cloud wasn't showing me that the updates were available is because I had a VPN running. When I turned off the VPN and restarted Creative Cloud, sure enough I saw the notifications to update, which I have done. I now have the latest and greatest Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Take a look here to see if it helps, you should uninstall the beta version first

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html

Also you don't have a dedicated GPU.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I went through all of the steps in the page you linked to. Also, I installed the beta, but still no update option in Creative Cloud.

I don't think I should need a dedicatd GPU for PS 23. The system requirements for PS 22.5 are below, and that version works just fine on my PC. I think the problem is likely something else, but I can't figure it out.

Applicable for October 2020 release (version 22.0) and later

Source: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/system-requirements/2021.html

• GPU with DirectX 12 support
  • 2 GB of GPU memory
  • GPU with DirectX 12 support
  • 4 GB of GPU memory for 4k displays and greater

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant to say that I UNinstalled the beta.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey all, here's an update on my problem for those who may be having the same issue:

Turns out my system IS compatible with PS 23. The reason Creative Cloud wasn't showing me that the updates were available is because I had a VPN running. When I turned off the VPN and restarted Creative Cloud, sure enough I saw the notifications to update, which I have done. I now have the latest and greatest Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines