• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS and LR purchase

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! im new on the adobe community i just started a videogames academy for sculpting and texturing... well long story short i bought the photography option that gives lightroom and photoshop for the academy. After the installation i noticed that creative cloud still shows the "buy" option and the trial version remaining time on both PS and LR, i tried to log again but the button is still there, i don't know what to do... any suggestions?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Login into your Adobe account below and check the status of your subscription:  

https://account.adobe.com/plans 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The email address you've used to log in here doesn't have your plan on it. Did you purchase using a different email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines