• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS CC 2023 can't video and audio clips won't open in layer

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a the project in Chapter 11 of Adobe Photoshop "Classroom in a Book" 2022. 

I have two video clips and one audio clip that was linked and working fine, but when i rendered the video to export there was no annimation on the video nor audio. When I went back into the .psd file, there was a missing link indicator on all three (two videos and one audio). 

On another file, I tried to use a video that I owned and i got an error message the stated the video format recognized.

I think the existing videos need to be relinked, but I don't see how to. However, that doesn't answer the format not recognized issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Paul25203817jj9y I see you don't have any answers for a few days. Sorry about that! Did you figure out how to get your audio and video files working on export again? If not, can you show us a screenshot of your Timeline and Layer panels with the various files to look at your setup? Here is an example of what would be helpful to see:

JEL_1-1670533785654.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines