• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Crashes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having problems with this since the Win 11 update. PS crashes after a couple of edits. I close, reopen, and get the "your graphics processor is incompatible". I have to reboot the computer to use PS again. Then after a few edits, same thing.

NVIDIA is up to date
NVIDIA is selected as primary graphics

Help????? =(

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Photoshop crashes, this is the first thing to do, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings. You can also reset preferences upon a quit if Photoshop is running by going into General Preferences>General>Reset on Quit.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'll give it a shot and see what happens. 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well...worked for a little bit, then got this(image attached).

I noticed in performance after it gave that error it swithced back to the Intel graphics instead of NVIDIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sending in the crash reports with your email address? The engineers read every one of these.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ummmm.....no?

I guess that would help. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@PalmsRick wrote:

Well...worked for a little bit, then got this(image attached).

I noticed in performance after it gave that error it swithced back to the Intel graphics instead of NVIDIA

First, try disabling GPU in the Preferences (Performance tab). Any better?
You can try this too: in Preferences>Technology Previews, check the box 'Deactivate Native Canvas' and uncheck 'Enable Native Canvas Rulers' options, then restart Photoshop. Does this work?

If turning OFF GPU works, it's a GPU bug and you need to contact the manufacturer or find out if there's an updated driver for it. 
Also see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow. Ok. I will give those a try and see. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines