• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Crashing At Scratch Disk Menu

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop just crashes when I click the ‘Ok’ button on the Scratch disk menu upon launching. I have tried a few different solutions but nothing seems to work...

Can someone please help me with this? Thanks :))

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html 

Try updating to the current version. Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, why are you getting the scratch disk menu? are you holding modifier keys when launching?

Does it work if you access it from Preferences?

Could you share more information about your setup? please post the contents of Photoshop's Help>System Info... menu, so that we get to know your OS, its version, the exact version of Photoshop you are running, the date of the GPU driver, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines