• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Graphics card

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having to run an old version of PS because it tells me that my graphics processor isn't good enough to run the latest version. Can anyone tell me what i need to buy, where i can buy it and then do i need someone to install it for me? Total IT troglodite here

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us your current specs. Click here and paste the entire content in your reply.

sysinf_2.png

If your system has a discrete video card that can be physically replaced, a Nvidia GTX 1660 or similar is a good and much used medium range choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your PC a laptop or desktop? A laptop is much more difficult (sometimes impossible) to upgrade. A desktop is a lot easier.

As D Fosse requested, show us the system info and we may be able to help further. You may simply need to update the driver.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines