• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ps layers not working properly v23

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in ps and had multiple layers that were visible on the photo. I closed up and ps updated to v23. Now I can not get layers to show on the image, except the top layer.? Ex I would have the flyaway layer and then add a blemish layer, only the top layer would show on pic. I tried merge,  link and flatten. Only the top work layer would be visible on image.. I did uninstall vs 23 and went back to v22, but now it's doing it too... what am I doing wrong? Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screenshot with Layers panel visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, yes, if the top layer is fully covering the image, and has some given blending modes, it is totally expected. As screenshot would help us.

We might ask for your system info from Photoshop's help menu, if the issue is not a blending mode, or a layer that obscures the rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines