• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS not wanting to open, plug-in menu missing

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of days ago, I updated to version 22.5.  Since then, PS does not want to open half the time and when it does, it is missing my Nik plug-in menu.  When it tries to open, it just sits there and spins or sometimes it will say I had an error opening.  I have to force quit.  I have tried everything, including rebotting my zMc to no avail.  Also,  I do have 2020 still installed and would like to get rid of it.  Apporeciate any helpful suggestions.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the operating system version you're working with?

Have you tried resetting the preferences of Photoshop and see if that helps? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS/version are you running on? 

"PS does not want to open half the time" does it crash or freeze when it opens? Any error message?

"it is missing my Nik plug-in menu" are these the old Google ones? Or the updated DXO ones?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines