• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS not working well.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PS isn't working well.  My Adobe fees are paid up.  I get this message:  "Adoble Creative Cloud is needed to resolve this problem.  However it is missing or damaged.  Please download and install a new copy of the Creative Cloud..."  LR is working fine.  Do I need to delete my copy of PS and start again?  Will I lose my conections to Topaz and Nik?  Would it hekp if I move more images to a different drive?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Is your CC desktop application installed and up to date?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

You need to instal the creative cloud desktop application to manage your Photoshop and Lightroom. Here's a link https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your CC desktop application installed and up to date?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to instal the creative cloud desktop application to manage your Photoshop and Lightroom. Here's a link https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. I did this with some difficulties because it didn’t want to install. A chat with Adobe came up and after some back and forth it was fixed. Thanks for your help. Donna

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines