• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ps specific settings on wacom pen not working

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As title states, photoshop seems to ignore the software specific settings and default to the standard settings for the system. All other software work fine with their settings. I seem to recall it working briefly but that might have been before I had to switch to wintab over INK with the whole psuserconfig and had to switch from wacom gestures to windows because touch gestures wouldn't function otherwise, At this point I am just annoyed... Just switched back to ps from clip studio and all I am having is less money and more problems.

Wacom cintiq pro 16, driver is up to date

Latest version of ps

Yes I have tried deleting and remaking the settings, doesn't work

Yes I have closed and re opened the software, doesn't work

Yes, I have tried switching to ink, doesn't work and also kills pen pressure

Yes, I have switched to wacom touch over windows, doesn't work, and messes up touch input.

Seriously, any ideas? I am losing hope here.

This here is the window, and how it looks in the wacom driver, only, the ps settings doesn't work. Sure, could set it to this as default but... Really?

malinh41792772_0-1630236106330.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Replying foranyone havkng the same issue as this was solved off-site. Backup your tablet settings (just in case you have a lot and this does not work for you), reset your tablet prefs, re add the settings for ps in tablet prefs. For some reason it magically works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also ran into this issue. Resetting all your preferences in Wacom Center fixes it but restoring your old preferences also restores the problem. I found another solution (albeit slightly less permanent) for people that don't want to lose all their settings. Change your All Other settings and Photoshop will use those (you might need to delete your Pro Pen icon in the Tool row in Wacom Tablet Properties). Not ideal but it gets the job done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines