• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS v23.4.2 won't save on my Windows computer

Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a file saved on the cloud. Now I want to save it locally on my computer and it just won't save. I have plenty space. Can't figure out why. There is no progress showing. I was running the latest version (23.4.2) I reverted back to (23.3.2) but the problem persists.

I let it go to see but still nothing after 20 minutes.

I can open and save files on my computer but won't save a file that I have opened from the cloud.

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Photoshop. We're here to help.

Could you please update again to 23.4.2 & share the version of the operating system you are working on? Is it a shared document that you are trying to save locally? Are you the owner of the document?

Cloud documents auto-save simultaneously to the cloud, so you might not notice a lot of progress, but it is saving to the cloud.

Have you tried using 'Save As Copy"?

Press CTRL + ALT + S > Select On your Computer > Select a format of your choice & destination and save the document as a copy.

Please check this community post to learn more about saving dialogs in Photoshop: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/quick-tips-learn-how-to-save-all-file...

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sameer,

Win 10 19043.1826

It's not a shared document and I am the owner.

I tried again this morning  and it saved. So maybe it was an issue with the cloud yesterday.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines