• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS version 22.5 refuses to open

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to v22.5 from earlier PS version and now I'm unable to open or access any PS features, tools or even open images.

New Mac, '21. I've uninstalled and re-installed a variety of times, cleared my settings, cache etc etc without any luck. Unfortaunatley there's no option to reverse and downgrade to my earlier 2019 version. Also attempted to shut down my wifi/hardline, check for compromising software or firewall issues.

Open for ideas.

Thank you!

K.M.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It it's urgent to go back to an earlier version of PS, you can do that in the Adobe Creative Cloud app. Click on the 3 dots at the right end of the Photoshop line. There, you can choose "Other Versions" from that list, pick the previous one you like.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines