• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSA from your friendly ACPs: How to especially help us with your specific image problems...

Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Just a quick word if you're new here and want to illustrate a problem you might be having.

Do NOT use the following when trying to show us a problem that you're having UNLESS you want us to download and check out the actual file (this is below where you would compose your message to the forum, right before that big blue "Post" button):

When you use this, we have to click. And click. And click.When you use this, we have to click. And click. And click.

The reason why is your images get attached and we can't see them unless we click. And click. And click. This is especially taxing if multiple images are included. We like to see all your images at once so that we can quickly assess what's going on.

Use the following when illustrating your screen grabs, images, etc. when trying to illustrate a problem (it's right above where you would compose your message to the forum):

Click this to upload images we can see all at once.Click this to upload images we can see all at once.

Yeah, I know. It's not immediately obvious. I wish that "insert photos" image icon was front and center, above all. Using the "insert photos" icon will definitely speed up things for us to help you, though.

Thanks for reading! Photoshop on!  😄

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, that’s the way they should do it.

But I imagine anyone posting is very very unlikely to find your post and learn what to do.

This info should be a 'read me' for folk joining the forum.

It could even pop up when someone tries to attach an image (If Khouros can do that)

If it was up online, we could link users who get it wrong to a page at Adobe with good instructions.

Maybe suggest it to Silvia?

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There seems to be a fix coming for this, and hopefully also for how inline images are displayed.

There are two feature requests regarding images and attachments in the Back Room.

Not sure if it's appropriate to post links here, but they are both currently on page 2.

Make sure to vote!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines