• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD and TIFF of pano created in LrC 11.4.1 does not render correct in PS 23.4.1

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Pano in Lightroom Classic 11.4.1. Due to previously reported bugs in LrC/PS, I am unable to use the Edit In --> Photoshop 2022 feature. My workaround has been to export a PSD from my edited Lightroom DNG file and then open that in Photoshop 2022 for final edits. That worked fine until I tried with a pano. When I open a pano, something goes wrong in the rendering and the image is very messed up. I also tried exporting from LrC to a TIFF and JPG and got the same result. The actual file sizes are too large to attach so I've attached screenshots from Lightroom and Photoshop.

System Info:

Apple Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32GB RAM, 1TB internal SSD, macOS 12.4 Monterey, images read from Thunderbolt 4 connected external drive (direct connect, no hub). LrC and PS installed from the Creative Cloud app.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Thank you @tonyb54867793 for sharing this.  

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually  

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @tonyb54867793 for sharing this.  

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually  

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Corey - That fixed it. I should've thought of that after all the troubleshooting that was done for ADB-24134228-D8N9. I had numerous Adobe techs remote my system trying to troubleshoot that ticket and they changed a lot during those 3-4 months (unfortunately, the issues for that ticket were not resolved). I asked the techs to revert all my settings but I guess something was missed and I didn't do a reset, either. Lesson learned. I appreciate the assistance.

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines