• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD files changed into Photoshop.image.21 file type that can't be opened with photoshop app.

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am fairly new to photoshop and but have been working without any issues for about a month or so Recently all of my psd files' format changed into something called "photoshop.image.21" I didn't change any setting so I am unsure what caused this problem. The only thing I noticed was that I had an laert saying photoshop end of file but I was still able to work and edit in the application. Any advice would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Please try this: start Photoshop and use Open from the File menu. Do the files now open OK?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try this: start Photoshop and use Open from the File menu. Do the files now open OK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I see the gif file. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines