Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD to Artboards - File or CC Library PSD

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello PS Folks, 
Is there any way to to consolidate PSD files, or PSD files from the CC Libraries to Artboards in one PSD file. I'm trying to figure out a way to take say 6 PSD files and make them into one PSD file with 6 artboards. Basically so I can export more efficiently for a certain workflow.

Thank You! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's one way you can combine multiple PSDs into a single file:

1. In each original PSD file, select all the layers, right-click, select Convert to Smart Object, and Save
  2. Create a new file
  3. Go to File > Scripts > Load Files into Stack...
  4. In the Load Layers dialog, Browse to the PSD files that you want to include to add them to the list
  5. Leave the options below the list deselected and click OK
  6. Each new layer in the new file will contain the Smart Object from your files, so select all of the layers, right-click, and select Convert to Layers
  7. Each Smart Object will now be a folder containing that file's original layers, so select a single layer group, right-click, and select Artboard from Group...
  8. The result will place the other groups inside that first artboard, but that's okay. Select the next group from inside the first artboard and repeat Step 7 for each layer group

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And after the step 8, I created the required artboards in the same psd file and moved the smart objects into those artboards  by simply draging the smart object layers into the artboards in the layer pannel.

I hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jacob [C]27668320i7sy wrote:

...Basically so I can export more efficiently for a certain workflow.

There are other ways to batch export multiple separate files, however, more specific info would be required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines