• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

purge key

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi every one ,my purge key is empty when i try to use it ,also the program got really slow and there ara all recent files that i cant  throw them away ,any solutions please advise 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is purge key? Perhaps Edit > Purge > option? If its greyed out it means you have nothing to purge. 

You can clear recent file list from File > Open Recent > Clear Recent File List but that will not make much difference. Can you tell us more about your system like amount of memory, CPU and GPU model? Can you meet minimum system requiremenets https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, please post the contents of Photoshop's Help>System Info... menu, so that we get to know your OS, its version, the exact version of Photoshop you are running, the date of the GPU driver, etc.

Also give the specifications in pixels, bit depth, number of layers of the typical files you are working with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines