Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Export as PNG not working after Photoshop 22.4.3 reset on M1 Mac mini

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to use Quick Export as PNG in Photoshop (v. 22.4.3), but it isn't working after clicking on it. I can use 'export as', that's all. Previously I reset the settings of Photoshop. I'd like to fix this issue.

My system: macOS Big Sur on a macMini M1 2020.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 22.4.3 while trying to use Quick Export. Would you mind sharing the exact macOS version you're working on? Did you reset the preferences of Photoshop due to an issue you were experiencing? How did you reset the preferences?

Please ensure that Photoshop has the necessary permissions on your Mac by following the steps suggested below:

1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.

2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.

3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.

4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.

5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

Also, please go to the Preferences for Photoshop, then Export & ensure that the settings for Quick export as set correctly.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same problem,

Export as PNG is not working. It worked after update on 22.4.3 but after few days failed.

I have done your recommendations, it doesn't help.

I have 11.5.1 mac os big sur. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. This solution didn't work.

I'm tryng export as png direct from a layer, but the screen asking to choose the place don't open and nothing happen.

MacMini M1

BigSur 11.5.1

PS 22.4.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. M1 Mac Mini with Big Sur 11.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not work for me. 
Not only Quick report as a PNG doesn't work but also Export as... is not working :))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last versions of Photoshop resolved this problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is super weird 😞
here is the problem:
- When I click on 'Quick export as a PNG' > nothing happens
- When I click on 'Export as...' > the dialog box that appears seems deactivated (see below)

AtefePirzade_0-1646404318652.png

Here is what I tried to solve:

- I updated photoshop today (23.2.1) > Did not fix
- Reinstall Photoshop considered deleting all the preferences > Did not fix
- Tried this solution."

1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.

2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a checkmark in front of it.

3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.

4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.

5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps." From:  nikunj.m > Did not fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me:

Go into Preferences under the General Tab and press the Reset Preferences on Quit button and restart Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't worked for me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this made my photoshop not open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing the same issues. This damn thing doesn't work. Crashes almost every  time I try to do a quick export to .png.  Your last update is borked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines