Exit

Quickie Action - web and email reszie - not working

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there -

I've been using Photoshop and this action for years -

I use it to resize my JPEGS to smaller files so I can share both versions with my clients.

mac OS - Ventura 13.0.1

Photoshop 2023

It either shows that the batch process is working - but there are no files in the folder - OR - it does one action - and makes the image look grey.

I've installed and reinstalled photoshops + loaded and reloaded the action - please help! Thank you!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the steps in the action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you expand action and capture so we can see action steps or even better, upload action somwhere and post link so we can download and test it. By the way, you are mentioning batch process, can you capture batch dialogue too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it seems that some recent version of Camera Raw changed the default workflow export options to 16 bits, so it might influe on the formats available at saving time.

Indeed, @Amy27574439f67q please describe the entire workflow, but also tell us if you use PS 24.1, or 24.01, if the action uses save, save as, sfw, export as, etc.

There are many parameters at play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines