• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"A required application library failed to load and the product cannot continue..." Error

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I last updated my Photoshop application today to version 22.1.1 and began receiving the following error message upon attempting to open the program "A required application library failed to load and the product cannot continue. Please reinstall the program." I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application, as well as attempted to uninstall and reinstall previous versions in case the current update was buggy. No luck. I continue to receive this error. I am using Windows 10 Pro.

Any ideas on what the issue might be?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

q1 are you running Adobe creative cloud in the background BEFORE trying to open Photoshop?

q2 is there a lot of stuff saved to your creative cloud libraries and is the Adobe creative cloud app showing that things are still trying to sync?

# also check your antivirus \ firewall settings are not blocking the new Photoshop exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same ((((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines