• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Alt" Key Brush Resize and Scrubby Zoom not working after 23.5 install

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to version 23.5 from 23.4.2, my Scrubby Zoom is greyed out and I am no longer able to adjust brush size using the ALT key on my keyboard and dragging the mouse.  I heard  there was an issue with this upgrade and some NVIDIA cards.  I assumed the 23.5.1 update would have solved the problem, but it still exists.  Uninstalling 23.5.1 and re-installing 23.4.2 makes things work like they should again.  I have reset my Preferences file with no success.  Is it time for a laptop with a more recent card?  I currently run a GTX 960M card in a Acer Aspire V Nitro laptop.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Both are working fine for me with Photoshop version 23.5.1 on Windows 10 with an RTX3090 GPU and the latest Nvidia studio driver.

2022-09-13 18_57_47-Untitled-1 @ 50% (RGB_8).png

2022-09-13 19_00_07-Untitled-1 @ 30.4% (RGB_8).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do your Performance preferences show for the GPU?

Does Photoshop show compatibility under Help>GPU Compatibility?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume you mean with 23.5.1 installed?

This is what it looks like with 23.4.2 installed.  I shall have to install the update again to see for sure, but I am fairly confident this box looked the same.

Capture1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines