Copied

Anyone have the same problem?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exactly is not working about it, it works fine for me on Windows 10 with Photoshop version 22.5.1, you need to provide more detailed information about the issue you have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not working for me either.  I just did an upgrade to 23.0.0 in the hopes that this issue would be fixed.  I can select a subject easily.  I've tried to go into refine via a number of different clicks (paths) because I read that some people had success with previous bugs by getting into the refine edge in an alternate way.

The refine edge brush tool no longer highlights where I am drawing as I follow the edge of the hair, for example.  Neither the + brush or the - brush appear to do any refining.  When I click "okay", the results are very choppy and pixelated - not at all a smart selection.  The smart radius box is checked.
Clicking the "refine hair" button yields terrible results.  The resulting edge is very choppy.  See the attached screenshot after clicking "refine hair" and then "Okay" to show the results of refining.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines