• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rainbow line dont line up when photos are merged.

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, new to this software, I can work out how to get the lines from Rainbows to line up when I merge 2 or 3 photos to give a Panorama of the Rainbow. I have tried to merge photo in HDR but it comes back and tells me not enough info.

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not spam. Thanks

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Henrik Heigl I don't see this as spam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

sorry, my bad! wrong thread.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Henrik Heigl 

why do you respond to spam posts instead of just designating them as spam or reporting them?                

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultkzrc9a0bp33z can you tell us which Adobe application you're using so we can move the thread to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Lightroom to start with but then ended up trying to sort it with Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post (lores of the) the images in question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i assume this is a photoshop question. if not, which app?

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post (lores of the) the images in question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Photoshop autoaligns to create a panorama, it uses overlapping image detail in order to align the individual pictures. That works well in images with lots of unique detail e.g. buildings. However on images where detail is sparse e.g. skies or seas where the waves move between shots, or when the images do not overlap sufficiently, then it has nothing to align and therefore shows that error.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines