• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random intermittent loss of pressure sensitivity

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the latest update, my pen will randomly lose pressure sensitivity and a big blotch will appear in a brush stroke (or eraser). I'm up to date on Windows 10, using a Surface Pro with good batteries in the pen and everything. The problem only occured after installing the latest Ps update.

Note: I have already spoken to a bunch of Adobe chat support people, and they can't figure it out (although they don't seem particularly skilled enough to fix it, either...)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same issues with Photoshop CS6 and CC. I tryed so far everything I found in the Internet. Turning of Doubleklick, turning of Windows Ink, having this txt file PSUserConfig.txt and so on. Digital Drawing in PS has become so unfun that I have to look to an alternative Software such as Krita, Clip Studio paint and so on. Its just not easy to shwitch programs when you learned on on shortcut level, but if this isnt get fixed I see no alternative for me.
Hoping to find an solution but I am very pessimistic about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines