• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

raw file could not be open, please help.

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got a new camera today, 6D mark ii. My former camera is Nikon D7000, and I have been shooting in raw for both cameras.

However, when I was transferring the raw photos from my 6d m ii camera to my laptop, the notice below pop up every time I tried to click open the files. My camera raw is up to date, I am using Photoshop CC 2017. I have tried the DNG converter and it is also not working.

What should I do?

Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 10.38.10 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Use the creative cloud desktop application it should show ACR 9.12 update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you install ACR 9.12 yet it should mad able to process cour ne Caon 6D Mark II CR2 files????

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's ACR 9.10 and my creative cloud shows my camera raw cc is "up to date". How can i update it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the creative cloud desktop application it should show ACR 9.12 update.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi folks. I really hope someone can help. So I tried using the 4 letter word, GIMP, a couple of years ago but removed it. However, now that I'm trying to shoot RAW, when I download and try to pull up these images, it only opens in GIMP, even though it shows that GIMP is an unknown file type. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines