• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How to Export Photoshop Actions

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I'm completely stupid, but I still have absolutely no idea how to export all my actions at once with all my keyboard shortcuts...🙈

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Madeleine24 – the default design on actions is to select the set, then use the menu to save the action. This has to be repeated one by one for each action set. The action set contains one or more actions.

There is a script that can save out all action sets for you, however, it may be safest to do this manually at least once.

One can also backup the Actions Palette.psp file, however, this is not the safest option, just the easiest.

https://prepression.blogspot.com/2017/01/photoshop-custom-action-file-backup.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I only saw your comment now, thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, ignore my previous comment, I managed somehow, and hopefully the actions will work on my re-installed PC as well. I was a bit confused by the fact that none of the actions I created in the past 4 years (and was using regularly) appeared as .atn file in the folder indicated above, there were just those actions that I received from someone and placed them in the folder myself, but then I understood that I have to explicitely save the actions after creating them, and not just use them and expect that they have been saved when I created them. Now I have the .atn files and will transfer them to the new computer. No idea whether my 20 keyboard shortcuts will be copied as well, but I made screenshots, so in worst case I can add the shortcuts to each action manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines