Re: My color swatch library disappeared!! why?? and how do I get it back?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I am so glad that I found your posts, thank you.

I am in real need of some assistance please. Most of my swatches and colors (except green, yellow and orange) have disappeared in Photoshop in the last few days and I don't know how to get them back. The only thing that I can think of that may have caused this would be an update possibly because everything was all fine a few days ago. Is there a way to go to reset it back to the original way that was?

This has totally stopped my work! It’s only showing colors yellow and green as the foreground and background colors. The only colors that I have is a range of yellow, green and some orange. All of the pictures on my computer in Photoshop and old pictures from years ago not in Photoshop are all yellow green when I open them!  Has this happened to anyone else?

Currently I am on Windows 11 and Photoshop 23.4.1 and I have even uninstalled it and reinstalled 23.3.2 but the yellow green was still present. In researching this for the last two days I am seeing that many people are having issues with the latest update but I haven’t been able find somebody that has had the same problem.  I did find a video link that seemed like it would be helpful and an easy fix (thank you) to reload the swatches but I do not have the swatch libraries menu button on the bottom right of my swatches that he clicks on to load the swatches https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz_ouJ4YT64&t=8s.  

I have a few print screens as well so that you can see what I am looking at. All of the swatch folders look similar to the RGB folder that is showing. Any insight is greatly appreciated, thanks so much!

concon22_0-1657434728127.png

concon22_1-1657434728129.png

concon22_2-1657434769043.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been solved! I contacted turns out my monitor needed to be recalibrated after a Windows 11 update. Thank you/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines