• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Photoshop without Creative cloud?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have almost 20 (20, Carl) processes in the memory related to adobe and creative cloud while CC is not running! Some of  them consumes some CPU resources, not much, but why they have to do it? I'm using Photoshop/Lightroom very occasionally, but Adobe garbage processes consume resources every single second!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription, but recently saw autonomous installer on some trnt tracker, without all that bloatware and without a subscription, obviously. I'm thinking now: why should I pay for all that garbage in the memory when I can get what I need without garbage and for free?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In all likelihood it will be packed with malware. Why would anyone offer it for free? Idealism? Ask yourself: do you feel lucky?

Bloat? How, exactly? If you have specific performance problems, start a new thread with a little more specifics and system info.

It all works very smoothly here and uses the hardware resources I expect it to use. It doesn't get in the way of anything else. So bloat how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines