• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Problems saving on Mac M1 with PS 2022 [Branched from old topic]

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be beneficial for the community if people will not give condescending answers, based on really nothing but assumptions. 

I have the very same problem and I'm not using a 15 years old software. It's 2022 and I'm using the latest version of Photoshop CC, on a M1 Max beast.

The save dialog box seems to appear behind the file window. Pressing ESC does't help at all, because the box only flashes for a fraction of a second and moves to the back immediately. The dialog doesn't close. This is an annoying bug, because it happens quite often. The only thing I was able to do is to press ENTER, since the default option on the dialog is  SAVE (the other two are "Save as..." and "Cancel"). The problem is sometimes I don't want to overwrite  the file. This really sucks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@DGrieux1493 

Sorry to tell you, you've resurrected an old topic about CS2 which has absolutely nothing in common with Photoshop CC 2022 on a Mac M1 Beast. 

Next time, please start a new discussion instead of jumping into an old one.  I'm moving this question to a new topic for you.

It sounds like the Save dialog is losing focus on your machine.  Is Photoshop maximized and the application frame docked to your screen?  Or is the application frame floating freely over your desktop?    Is this a single display or a dual display set-up?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines