Recent email regarding July subscription renewal [Creative Cloud Express]

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Photography 20 plan.  Can some one tell me is Adobe downgrading my subscription in July??

The Adobe chat I had said nothing is changing, but then why did I receive this email?

There will be some changes to the apps included in your subscription when you renew. Your current subscription includes the premium version of Creative Cloud Express. However, upon renewal, your subscription will be revised to the starter version of Creative Cloud Express. You will continue to have access to the other apps and services that are part of your subscription.

[subject edited for clarity by moderator]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

@John21849457h7no wrote:

However, upon renewal, your subscription will be revised to the starter version of Creative Cloud Express.

Hi John:

Photoshop is not being downgraded and will work as usual.

Creative Cloud Express is the new name for Adobe Spark, which is what the announcement refers to:

https://www.adobe.com/express/

Jane

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John21849457h7no wrote:

However, upon renewal, your subscription will be revised to the starter version of Creative Cloud Express.

Hi John:

Photoshop is not being downgraded and will work as usual.

Creative Cloud Express is the new name for Adobe Spark, which is what the announcement refers to:

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same notice, and am on Photography plan (20GB) but I don't want to lose features. This message is VERY confusing! What do I need to do to still have what I'm used to?! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BarbaraBCG wrote:

I got the same notice, and am on Photography plan (20GB) but I don't want to lose features. This message is VERY confusing! What do I need to do to still have what I'm used to?! 

If your message is the same, then the answer in this thread is the same. 

Photoshop is not being downgraded and will work as usual. Creative Cloud Express is the new name for Adobe Spark, which is what the announcement refers to:

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We keep getting this same canned response which makes no sense! I don't want some other low-level, must-use-our-templates type application! I create ads in Photoshop & I need to continue doing so! The link sent to me is also worthless in that it tells me absolutely nothing about what you've done to Photoshop! 

Has Adobe ditched Photoshop!?! If not, stop with the marketing-speak and give us a straight answer!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BarbaraBCG wrote:

it tells me absolutely nothing about what you've done to Photoshop! Has Adobe ditched Photoshop!?! If not, stop with the marketing-speak and give us a straight answer!

I have done nothing with Photoshop, Barbara, as I am a user just like you. Neither has Adobe. No, they have not "ditched it". Does this answer your question?

Jane

Forum volunteer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I was unaware of the subtle distinctions between 'Cloud Storage (20GB) included in Photoshop CS, Adobe Cloud and Adobe Cloud Express', I really thought that the announcement meant that my cloud storage was being reduced from 20GB to 2 GB unless I was prepared to pay $12.99/month to get 100GB of storage which I don't need! Sorry Adobe but very, very confusing! Already copied all my stored files to an external hard disk in the event that my files were arbitrarily reduced from their present 8GB to 2GB!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines