• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent PS Update Wont Let Me Open Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud says photoshop was updated today and since, I haven't even been able to open it thru my desktop, through adobe cloud, or anywhere. What gives?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You haven't said your OS and version or given us your computer specs or told us what version you updated to, so we can only guess. Here are the system specs:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

If you computer does not meet them, you can revert to a previous version in the Creative Cloud app. While you are there, turn off automatic updates, as a new version is anticipated this week during Adobe MAX.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go to into Program Files > Adobe > 

Is there a folder for Photoshop there? What version does it say? (e.g. Adobe Photoshop 2021?) Are there multiple Adobe Photoshop folders in there? If you try double-clicking the application from the folder does it launch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines