Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RECUPERER PHOTOSHOP 2022 COMPLET DANS MON i MAC

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Depuis mon compte Adobe, j'ai téléchargé Adocbe Photoshop 2022 que j'avais déjà souscrit depuis mon ancien PC que j'ai changé récemment pour un i MAC.

Or je récupéère bien Photoshop PS 2022, tous les outils y sont, mais l'application N'AFFICHE PAS LES MENUS DEROULANTS. 

J'en ai besoin pour travailler dans Photoshop. Comment faire ? Je vous remercie pour votre aide. Quelle est la procédure pour récuperre Photoshop 2022 COMPLET dans MacOS depuis mon compte Adobe ? Merci pour l'aide technique SVP. Bien cordialement

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

@Joel24580670wq4e wrote:

Hello

From my Adobe account, I downloaded Adocbe Photoshop 2022 that I had already subscribed from my old PC that I recently changed to an i MAC.

Now I recover well Photoshop PS 2022, all the tools are there, but the application DOES NOT DISPLAY THE ROLLING MENUS. 

I need it to work in Photoshop. How to do it? Thank you for your help. What is the procedure to recover Photoshop 2022 FULL in MacOS from my Adobe account? Thank you for the technical help please. Best regar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

You're welcome @Joel24580670wq4e . The shared menu bar is one of several differences between your new Mac and old PC 😊 .

One other thing to mention is that Preferences on a Mac are always in the Application menu, meaning that in Photoshop they are in the Photoshop menu — not the Edit menu as they are in Windows.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Joel24580670wq4e wrote:

Hello

From my Adobe account, I downloaded Adocbe Photoshop 2022 that I had already subscribed from my old PC that I recently changed to an i MAC.

Now I recover well Photoshop PS 2022, all the tools are there, but the application DOES NOT DISPLAY THE ROLLING MENUS. 

I need it to work in Photoshop. How to do it? Thank you for your help. What is the procedure to recover Photoshop 2022 FULL in MacOS from my Adobe account? Thank you for the technical help please. Best regards

I'm not sure if "LES MENUS DEROULANTS" translated correctly to "Rolling Menus".

On a Mac, the menu bar is always at the top of the screen and is not part of the application. Photoshop needs to be active — not just visible — to be able to see the menu bar. Share a screen shot and clarify if this is not your question.

You can have Photoshop active on two computers at a time. Just sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jane.
A big THANK YOU to you for your help.
I checked it works perfectly!
Have a great day! You are great!
Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome @Joel24580670wq4e . The shared menu bar is one of several differences between your new Mac and old PC 😊 .

One other thing to mention is that Preferences on a Mac are always in the Application menu, meaning that in Photoshop they are in the Photoshop menu — not the Edit menu as they are in Windows.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Jane! I thank you very much for your help and your
speed! Have a nice day!

Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much Jane !  I thank you very much for your help and your speed !  Have a nice day !

Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines