• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund for Photoshop Express

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription to this APP Photoshop express was activated on 04-03-2023 and the charge of 35.99 was made on 06-03-2023 on my account. Only today I noticed that there was this charge on the statement, and I never subscribed to the application. I tried to cancel now but it is no longer possible. I need you to refunding it to my account please. Can you help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us.

I am so sorry to hear that however, we have checked your account and we see that you have an active Photoshop Express subscription under the email address associated with the community.

Please log in to the Adobe account and you should be able to see all the active plans.

https://account.adobe.com/

Also, please check with any family member if they have prchased an Adobe product or service, the charge would reflect on your invoice. If not please contact your bank and report the charge.

We see that you have to contact the app store for Adobe apps not purchased directly from Adobe.

Please follow the link below which has the steps on how to cancel a subscription.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Please do not share any personal/confidential information like email ID, bank details, etc here. This is a public forum.

Hope the information was helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Rashmi Swain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription to the APP PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS was activated from my google
play account on 04-03-2023 and the charge of 35.99 was made on 06-03-2023
on my account. Only today I noticed that there was this charge on the
statement, and I never subscribed to the application. I tried to cancel now
but it is no longer possible. I have no idea how it happened, but I need
that money to feed my children, I would appreciate it if you would refund
it to my account.
I already contacted my bank and they say they can't do anything, you have
to reimburse me. Help me please. thank you

Sadi Boa Nova

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't process refunds or cancelations on this forum.

Please follow the directions by kglad to contact Adobe Customer Service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@SBN28787324y89v 

that may be a google play store charge.  in that case, contact the play store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SBN28787324y89v 

you should check other months, too.  it would be unusual to have only one charge.  then after checking carefully, and checking your account (per @Rashmi27002770wxve), contact adobe support and explain what you think occured. 

in addition to chat, mentioned previously, there are 2 other ways to contact adobe; phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
(REMOVED BY MODERATOR)

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines