• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove.bg Extension

Community Expert ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peta.Pixel have article about a new plugin version the remove.bg extension.  It looks impressive from the demonstration images for what that is worth (not IME) but the high res version is incredibly expensive, and I don't know it would be any better that Select Subject followed by Select & Mask.  My guess is that it won't be.

https://petapixel.com/2019/05/06/remove-bg-brings-1-click-background-removal-to-photoshop/

Looking at the pricing structure  for high res selections:

It would have cost Dean several  dollars just for this SFTW image:

Note, there is another thread about installing remove.bg here

Re: Installing ZXP Extensions on CC Enterprise

So not something I will be using, or could even afford to use with the number of selections many of use every day, but a heads up for people for whom every second counts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super expensive in their monthly plans

pricing-800x558.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing on a clean machine I saw the pricing and decided not to give the app permissions. So I removed it (I think) but now I cannot open more than two photos without PS 2022 locking up completely. The only way I can continue is closing with Task Manager and opening one photo at a time. 

This should never be approved by ADOBE it is damaging to users applications. I say this because I did not change anything else. It was a completely new install for this machine. 

If anyone can tell me how to fix this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it is doing the same thing

Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, is it related to the remove.bg plugin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines