• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove multiple objects from image sequence

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a video ages ago about how to take multiple shots of the same thing (tripod obviously) and then open the images in a sequence and you could remove the things which were not in every image.

As an example, a beautiful statue which has thousands of visitors per day. Virtually impossible to remove each and every single person one at a time in any single image, but using this method of taking a series of photographs over a period, there would be different people in almost every shot. There was a method to remove those things not in every image, but for the life of me I can't find the video on how to do it any more, it would be useful to know, as I just did a sequence of shots of a very large statue, each with thousands of people in them and need to try and remove them so I have a shot of the statue alone

cheers

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

It sounds like you might be looking for the Median stack mode method? See if these articles describe what you are looking for. They both cover the same technique. In the first link, later he says “medium” but he means “median.”

How To Remove Tourists In Photoshop In 3 Clicks – Crowd Removal - Photoshop Café

Remove Tourists From Vacation Photos In Photoshop – Stack Mode Tutorial - Photoshop Training Channel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you might be looking for the Median stack mode method? See if these articles describe what you are looking for. They both cover the same technique. In the first link, later he says “medium” but he means “median.”

How To Remove Tourists In Photoshop In 3 Clicks – Crowd Removal - Photoshop Café

Remove Tourists From Vacation Photos In Photoshop – Stack Mode Tutorial - Photoshop Training Channel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers Conrad. That is exactly what I was after. Thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines