Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing text in image to replace with Photoshop text

Participant ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Please see the below screenshot. I am trying to clean up an image. The text within the image is very choppy and it looks like the image is a scan. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 11.02.41 PM.png

What I've done is recreate the text within the image and placed the new text on top so the choppiness is gone and the image looks clean and HD. The problem is that I am stuck with the original text underneath. Is there an easier way to remove that other than to use the spot heal tool? I've done that in the past and it's quite tedious and you end up having to repair the backdrop as it gets rather botched.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Have you tried Edit > Content Aware Fill? Create selection around text then try CAF.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Edit > Content Aware Fill? Create selection around text then try CAF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a pretty cool feature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines