• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Video Not Workning

Participant ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to render a psd file to mp4 the render video does seem to work and just goes on forever. I am using WIN10 and updated PS to the latest version. All help files point to MAC users. Any help for WIN 10 is appreciated

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop works the same on macOS and Windows, besides some platform specific bugs. Pleas give always absolute version numbers for the software version of your programs and OS, as that may be of interest and "the latest" is not always true.

A precise description of which menus you executed and screenshots help also.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There use to be an issue with Bridge being open, when rendering. You might want to try making sure Bridge is closed, then restarting PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for help. I tried the render video without Bridge being loaded, and it still stalls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved the problem by downloading PS version 22.2.0 and video rendering works in this version. I was using ver 24.1.1. which did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines