Rendering Videos and Video Timeline Disabled in Photoshop 2021 Version 22.3

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently unable to create any video content in Photoshop. I've looked everywhere, but when I open up the timeline, there is no option to create a video timeline (the lower-left icon is also greyed out), the 'convert to video timeline' action is not visible, and there is no option to render a video for export to .mp4. I haven't seen this issue anywhere on the forums... I've tried restarting and updating Ps, restoring default tools, etc. Any help would be appreciated! Screenshots attached!

Photoshop 2021 | Version 22.3.0

on a MacBook Pro | Mac OS Big Sur | Version 11.2.3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here and I do not find any information about the issue....
using M1Macbook and PS23.1.1

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. The video options in Photoshop aren't available on M1 computers but you can open the application using Rosetta: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-for-apple-silicon.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines